You may only select one type of RMA (refund, repair or replacement) per RMA request. If you have one product you wish to return for a refund and another product from the same order that you wish to return for a replacement, you will need to submit two separate RMA requests.
An RMA refund is a request for a refund of the purchase price. If the product you wish to return is defective, you may only request an RMA for replacement. All RMA refunds may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If you receive a defective item and would like to exchange it for a replacement of the same make and model, select RMA Replacement. Most of our products, unless otherwise specified, can be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date. Please note that all packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards, and other accessories and/or documentation must be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer, for your return to be processed. Failure to provide all the packing materials will incur a fee.
If a product you have purchased has passed the 30 day return period and is no longer functioning as it should, you may request an RMA for repair. Please provide a detailed description of the problem(s) you are encountering, and whether you have previously discussed your issue with a POSLeader Customer Service representative.
RMA Request Procedure and Terms
The following procedure MUST be adhered to in its entirety in order to assure proper processing of your return. Any deviation from the below listed procedure may nullify your RMA and cause either a delay in processing or an outright refusal of your return.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested using the RMA form and then a Support Staff Representative will email the email address given with instructions to diagnose the issue. Diagnostic work may involve remote online support and/or a brief phone call.
- Before shipping any merchandise to POSLeader for repair or refund. Each RMA number assigned is applicable only to the merchandise for which the request is made, and only for the specific incident for which it is intended. RMA numbers are only valid for 15 days and may not be re-used for future returns. The RMA number must appear clearly and legibly on the exterior of each and every return shipment/package addressed to POSLeader. The specific address to send the merchandise to will be sent to the email on the RMA Request Form.
- Items may not be returned without a valid, pre-assigned RMA number. Any merchandise returned to POSLeader without a valid RMA number may delay the return process to the customer and/or result in a refusal of package delivery to POSLeader.
- POSLeader requires all customers to securely pack the items being returned to prevent possible damage during shipping. If possible please package the unit with its original packing materials. Otherwise, please pack the unit as securely as possible, and backup your data, as WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED DURING SHIPPING OR THE LOST OF ANY CUSTOMER DATA. For computer systems to be repaired, unless specifically requested, please only return the unit itself, no peripherals (AC adapter, cables, etc.) are required.
- Customers must insure the shipment and use a carrier that can provide proof of delivery in case it is lost or stolen, as we are not liable for any damaged or lost goods.
- POSLeader cannot accept C.O.D shipments. All shipping charges for RMA requests/returns are pre-paid by the customer.
- For in-warranty repairs, POSLeader will pay for Ground shipping back to the customer (no P.O. Box addresses will be accepted). If you wish to have it expedited, please request and provide payment for expedited shipping. For out-of-warranty repairs, a $75 charge (diagnostic fee) will be assessed. If further work is to be done, the fee will be applied towards the total cost of the repair. A $20 shipping and handling fee will be included for return shipping.
- For International RMAs, please request Form 3311, Return of American Products, which must be attached to the return shipment. The customer must pay all international duty fees, if applicable.
- All repair work is covered under the terms of the warranty (or extended warranty if purchased with the system) or for a period of 3 months (90 days) from the date that the system was shipped back to the customer, whichever is longer. Any repair warranty period that extends past the original system warranty period does not apply to the entire system, nor any components not directly involved in the repair service.
- Any merchandise returned for service where no defective components are found may be charged a $75 diagnostic fee plus return shipping and handling costs. So, please be as precise as possible when detailing any problems you may be having when applying for the RMA number.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds after 30 days for the date of the invoice. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in resalable condition, and will include the original packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and all other accessories provided. If any component of the returned product is damaged or missing, POSLeader's Return Procedure will be breached and POSLeader may, in its sole and absolute discretion, reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the damaged or missing component(s). This includes the product’s packaging, so please write the RMA number on an exterior (shipping) container.
By following these steps, it will reduce any delays in the processing of your repair, exchange, or refund. Your cooperation is appreciated.